• The candidate must have passed their 10+2 examinations from a recognized board.
• The candidate can appear in the Joint Entrance Exam two times only, that also should be in consecutive years.
• The candidate must be physically fit for the course for which they have applied.
• The candidates who will be giving their final examinations of 10+2 in 2011 are also eligible to apply.
• Sale of Application form: mid of 3rd week of November.
• Last date for the receipt of completely filled Application forms (through post): mid week of December.
• Last date for the receipt of completely filled Application forms (at IIT’s): end of 3rd week of December.
• Date of Joint Entrance Exam: 2nd week of April.
• Declaration of Result: mid week of May.
Please note that the dates are only tentative and are not final. The post will be updated as soon as the dates are officially released.